MUSIC FOR APPS
Fine Tune Your App with Feed.fm
Top apps use licensed popular music to create the most engaging customer experiences. Feed.fm makes music implementation easy with full service licensing, integration, and professional curation.
Our Secret Sauce:
At Feed Media Group, our team of highly-skilled curators manages hundreds of bespoke music stations for our business partners.
While technology and analytics play a critical role throughout the curation process, it’s the expertise, inquisitiveness, and ability of our curators to put the world around us into perspective that make our music stations so effective.
This curation is at the core of what we offer as a B2B music integration platform.
Instantly add pre-curated stations to your current Feed.fm music package.
Genre + Intensity Collection
The fastest way to make a wide range of stations available to your clients.
We launched thousands of stations and analyzed the data to craft this collection of stations, which feature the top genres and mixes that match the demands of today’s best workouts.
- Hip Hop
- Warmup & Cool down
Whether you call it old school, classic, or throwback, everyone is looking for songs that take us back in time.
Take your clients on a trip down memory lane with this pre-curated four-pack of stations.
*DECADES FOUR-PACK IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES & CANADA
Seasonal Rotating Station
Our Seasonal Rotating Station changes throughout the year. Whether it’s April’s Fresh Tracks or songs to amplify AAPI voices during Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month in May, our curation team is combining their musical knowledge with market research and cultural context to craft monthly mixes that further engage users in their workouts at home and in the world around them.
- January - "New Year, New You" tracks to get you motivated and pumped up for a new year
- February - Black History Month celebrating African American artists
- March - Women's History Month celebrating female artists
- April - Spring Into Fresh Tracks featuring new releases and new artists
- May - Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month celebrating Asian American artists
- June - LGBTQ Pride celebrating PRIDE month
- July - August - Hottest Hits featuring current summer hits
- September - Hispanic Heritage Month celebrating Hispanic and Latin American artists
- October - Fall Into New Favorites featuring up and coming artists and rising stars
- November/December - Power Jams to end the year strong.
*THE SEASONAL ROTATING STATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES & CANADA
Comprehensive Analytics Included.
Your Feed.fm curator digs into the data every month to keep your soundtracks fresh.
+ You get access to real-time analytics to get to know your users better through music.